TotalBodyDefence is an award winning modern street defence system and you will be very hard pressed to find anything remotely like us, read in our about us section how we have been through an amazing journey from traditional roots to the modern day envisioning.
Welcome to not just a Self Defence group but a
Life Changing Experience
Our passion for what we do and Martial Arts is infectious and if you give us your time
You Will Achieve Your Goals
We are a no ego, open minded organisation. and with this comes a relaxed yet serious and focused mindset that will carry us forward to our next chapter. Why not seek us out or request us to come to you through our training and seminar pages, or even visit any of our seminars.
Would you like to be part of this? If so let us know!
Thank you for visiting us we truly do appreciate it,
Alun Williams Chief Instructor 5th Dan & the TBD Team
We are a leading Self Defence Company within South Wales
We offer our hand in friendship and hope that you find something of benefit from our comprehensive website.
Entries by Title
- Footage added to members area
- 5hr Coaching session - April 7th
- FREE “Have a Go Day”
- Chiroprac’s to work in conjunction with TBD
- London Training - May 2013
- Athens 2013
- Next 5hr Coaching session with Alun Williams
- Fighting in a Phone Box
- Student Profile - Matt Saunders
- Simon Mackay "Intent"
- Meet Sensei Hughes
- Meet Sensei Iles
- Meet Sensei Broom!
- Oliver Pritchard 3rd Dan Highlights (Late 1990's)
- Pontypool KIDZ Get First Grade!
- Newport TBD Grading Footage
- Alun Williams - Footage of some of his 3rd Dan preparations from 1994
- New Grading footage
- Chris Norvill - Weapons Grading (Purple Belt)
- Initial Thoughts of a new Student - Tania Deitch
- London Training with Sensei Mark Broom
- Footage of a typical TBD lesson
- TBD Story so far
- Become a TBD Instructor